[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network.
Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
As an Accounts Assistant within our Finance department you’ll work with other team members to assist the Group Accounts Payable Controller with the efficient running of the financial accounting function within the UK Group.
Key responsibilities will include
- Sales ledger; raising and sending sales invoices
- Credit control for outstanding invoices
- Allocating payments and reconciliation of accounts
- Resolving debtor queries
- Assisting preparation of aged debtors reports
- Purchase ledger; assisting in the processing of invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
Skills and experience
- High mathematical standard and good Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as use own initiative
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Ability to build good relationships within the Business
- Some experience of working in a finance department, particularly within credit control, would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of an accounts package is desirable
To apply, please send your c.v. and covering letter to include your current salary package to Recruitmentuk@pias.com. Closing date will be 7th February 2018. To help us, please ensure you put the job title in the subject box.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.