Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Song Search Requests – assist VP of department in daily search requests for ad campaigns including evaluating briefs, choosing songs for selection and preparing selected material to go out.
- Curation of “ad-friendly” playlists for pitching, ad-markets library and repeated requests. These are continuously evolving playlists based on needs and trends.
- Identify/present to the sync team potential signing to peermusic’s Sync Representation/Admin program and work with other internal creative departments such as A&R and Latin.
- Mining and Promotion of peer’s back catalogue for pitching and playlist promotions
- Review, evaluate and organize for Ad pitching peer’s current worldwide roster, new signings, releases and other acquired content
- Assist as needed with pitches and quotes of Ad Department
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with agency creatives to breed strategic marketing or revenue opportunities.
- Assist in internal distribution of new material from the Ad-Markets exclusive and represented roster
- Create and execute promotions/playlists to client base on weekly basis.
- Proven ability for matching music to brief and for branding and commercial use
- Broad knowledge of music styles and genres from classic to contemporary music
- Passion and aptitude for contemporary music discovery
- Aptitude to match music with ads creative needs
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- 3-5 years of previous experience in Ad-Sync markets
- Self-starter, works independently
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strategic thinker and deadline-oriented mindset
For consideration, please send resume with a cover letter to email@example.com