Film & TV Department
- Pitch music to select list of clients, including TV, Film, Video Game and freelance music supervisors for fast-paced, growing sync department at a firmly established independent music publisher.
- Clear songs for Film, TV, Games, Trailers and emerging media.
- Correspond and maintain relationships with music supervisor clients, peermusic’s international offices and songwriters.
- Work closely with online marketing team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience pitching and clearance for Film/TV/Promos/Trailers/Video Games/Online Content.
- BA Preferred but not necessary.
- Comprehensive knowledge of music publishing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Strong Excel, Work and Outlook).
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred but not necessary.
- Knowledge of Television, Film and Video Gaming Markets.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Based in Burbank (in-office position)
- Competitive salary and paid holiday schedule, including a paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Generous medical/dental/vision packages.
- 401k – 50% match up to 6%.
- Working as part of a diverse and respectful global community of people with a passion for music and serving those who create it.
- For consideration, please send resume with a cover letter to [email protected]