Position: Creative Administrator
Department: Creative, Sync & A&R
Location: Toronto, ON Canada
General Hours of Work: Full Time
- Assist in creating musical playlists for internal & external distribution
- Uploading music files to internal software and DISCO, including tagging with metadata.
- Database upkeep
- Assisting with sync licensing and tracking income related to those licenses.
- Provide executional support for digital and social media marketing on such platforms at Instagram and Twitter.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- You have a sharp attention to detail, the ability to work quickly and efficiently, and strong personal administrative/organizational skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced setting and have the ability to (and take enjoyment in) juggling and prioritizing a high volume of tasks.
- You have a keen interest in working with songwriters or some previous experience in synch licensing/music publishing/recorded music and a desire to further that knowledge.
- You communicate clearly, thoroughly and succinctly in person, via email and over the phone, and you enjoy working in an environment with varying personalities and priorities.
- Some experience/volunteer work in the arts or entertainment industry an asset.
For consideration, please send resume with a cover letter to [email protected]