PC Music, the record label founded by A. G. Cook pushing the boundaries of Pop and Experimental music and culture, is looking for an ambitious and highly driven Product Manager to join the London based team
As Product Manager you will be at the centre of cutting edge, industry leading campaigns for our rapidly growing community of artists and creators. The ideal candidate will be meticulous in their organisation and have between 1 and 2 years experience working at an independent or major record label. You will be working as part of the Label team and leading on innovative global campaigns.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate to step up and help lead campaigns across one of the most innovative labels.
- Central point of contact for recorded music campaigns and creators/artists.
- Coordinating the work of internal and external teams.
- Creating marketing plans for each artist and bringing campaigns to life.
- Reporting the effectiveness of campaigns, chart metrics and KPI’s.
- Maximising marketing and promotional activity.
- Building and maintaining relationships with DSP’s.
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with our community of artists and their artist managers.
- Researching of current trends in the marketplace for both streaming and A&R to develop first in class strategies.
- Driving operational components of the PC Store & Bandcamp
- Have an enthusiasm for artist we represent and culture we champion
- Previous experience of 1 – 2 years working at an independent or major record label
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Highly motivated self starter with a challenger mentality
- Ability to prioritize across a multitude of tasks
- Excellent eye for detail and time management being able to deliver campaigns to deadlines
- Understanding of DSP’s and current streaming climate
- Outstanding awareness of culturally relevant marketing, new trends and influencer landscape
- A genuine curiosity for new technology and media and willingness to try new things
PC Music is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our team is critical to our success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender or gender identity, race, religion or belief or sexual orientation.