PC Music is looking for an ambitious and highly driven Label Manager to join the London based team.
This position will be suited to a rising star of the industry with a proven track record of leading work in our musical areas.
PC Music is a record label founded by A. G. Cook pushing the boundaries of Pop and Experimental music and culture.
This year the label will see its biggest growth with the most number of artist campaigns and releases, continued development of online events and digital initiatives, and a start of a new publishing arm.
This unique position takes a leading role at the PC Music record label working directly alongside the company directors, and the candidate will be managing the record label and its releases from creation to delivery to promotion.
- Proven experience in the creation process – music and visual
- Strong understanding of strategy and execution of global artist campaigns
- Meticulous eye for detail and highly organised
- Team player and a strong communicator
- Keen interest in new visual and digital culture
- DSP experience preferred
- 3+ years in a record label or similar company
Contact: [email protected]