PARTISAN RECORDS IS SEEKING A STREAMING ACCOUNT MANAGER TO JOIN ITS UK TEAM.
We are seeking a UK Streaming Manager to join our global marketing team. Based in London, the role will report to the Global Director of Streaming and will be responsible for all aspects of the label’s streaming strategy and execution in the UK. With a focus on developing and maintaining all relevant local relationships, the successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of the digital landscape as a whole, an aptitude for analytics, and an ability to identify and translate audience behaviour to drive results across DSPs. Partisan Records is home to an exciting roster of established and developing artists that includes IDLES, Fontaines DC, Laura Marling, Léa Sen, Cigarettes After Sex, Fela Kuti, NoSo and Just Mustard, among many others, and this role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of a dynamic and collaborative global team, and grow with the company around them.
- Manage strong day-to-day relationships with key DSP partners while working closely with our existing Global Director of Streaming to support release campaign strategy and execution.
- Develop creative and unique campaign initiatives in collaboration with artists, managers, and Partisan team members to drive streaming performance and audience development for our artists.
- Educate artists and managers of product updates, initiatives, best practices, and other relevant news.
- Creation of decks and presentations for partner meetings, including the use of analytics to tell persuasive and compelling stories that support our campaigns.
- Pitching for playlists and editorial opportunities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with label relations and editorial teams.
- Support and develop relationships with secondary accounts across multiple territories.
- Submission to key partner pitch tools and distribution forms.
- Share playlisting assets and social media support requests around DSP opportunities.
- Communications of placements and playlisting to internal and management teams.
- Keep distribution partners updated and informed on campaigns and pitches.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Previous solid experience in a similar role working with labels and streaming account management.
- Established existing relationships and / or account management experience with DSPs.
- Active interest in emerging technologies and trends as they relate to streaming.
- Excellent existing relationships with DSPs as well as the ability to build and develop new relationships across platforms.
- Enthusiasm for collaboration and communication with other team members.
- Readiness to bring ideas to the table.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Highly organised and an acute attention to detail.
- Full-time role based in London
- Provision of all necessary technology, including laptop and contribution to mobile phone plan.
- Paid activism hours.
- Health and wellbeing subsidy.
- Pension plan contributions.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with “UK Streaming Manager” in the subject line, no later than Monday 28th Feb 2022.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Partisan Records is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.