Partisan Records is hiring a Sales Manager for our Brooklyn, NY office. Candidates should have music industry experience related to streaming, physical & digital retail.
- Strategic sales and streaming planning for new releases & catalog titles
- Manage relationships and coordinate sales initiatives with our N. American distributors
- Cultivate strong relationships across multiple areas within digital accounts including editorial, product marketing, sponsorship/branding and executives
- Develop relationships and execute sales initiatives with physical retailers including independent record stores, one stops and special accounts
- Communicate sales and marketing drivers with 3rd party partners
- Research & analysis of market trends, consumer behavior, performance of sales & marketing programs
- Staying informed on all current sales & marketing programs across all digital and physical accounts
- Engage with artists and artist managers to communicate best practices pertaining to streaming and retail
- Deliver on company sales, streaming and revenue targets
- Expertise in the streaming landscape including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon, Pandora, Google Play and others
- Experience in physical distribution and retail
- Experience in sales & streaming analytics and reporting
- Strong relationship and communication skills
All interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with experience.