Partisan Records, an independent music company from Brooklyn, NY with offices in London and LA, seeks a Production Designer to join its US team based in New York. The position will be full-time, reporting directly to the Global Operations Manager. Remote-working candidates will be considered.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] Include three reasons why you feel you are right for this position, limited to 400 words along with a portfolio of your work. Deadline for applications is October 31, 2021.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with artists and outside designers in the creation of vinyl/CD packaging including layout and printing proofs
- Work directly with the Production Director to create and deliver all album packaging according to schedule and as per printer specifications.
- Update packaging designs for represses and reissues
- Create print-ready designs for merch and promo items (t-shirts, hats, posters, mugs, buttons, etc.)
- Manage physical artwork archive
- Design marketing materials including print and digital advertising, product mockups, web banners, one sheets, etc.
- Video editing for marketing assets including digital advertising, social media posts, music video visualizers, etc.
Skill Set Requirements:
- 2 years record label experience
- A thorough understanding of physical print requirements and pre-press/pre-production
- Highly qualified in working with the most recent version of IDD as well as all Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Proactive business friendly style in written and verbal communication with a keen sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Team player
Diversity & Inclusion:
Partisan Records is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.