Partisan Records is seeking an experienced Digital Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
The position is full time and can be based in either New York or London. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation and holidays. Salary competitive, dependent on experience.
Please apply with a resume, a cover letter specifying your reasons for applying (250 words or less) and a short list of your favorite records or songs from the last year to email@example.com
- Manage global digital supply chain in line with release schedule
- Establishing best practices across all digital rights management & delivery: metadata standards, DSPs, social platforms, neighbouring rights etc.
- Manage and organize digital assets including audio masters, artwork, videos and metadata
- Assembly of metadata and label copy including ISRC and UPC generation
- Ensuring all metadata and assets are compliant to the required standards
- Overseeing delivery of audio assets
- QCing and delivery of releases to all distribution partners / audio platforms
- Digital archiving of music and assets
- Auditing catalog representation on digital platforms
- Ensuring digital catalog is exploited to the fullest across UGC platforms including YouTube, Soundcloud, TikTok, etc.
- Resolving data conflicts and inquiries from internal and external partners
- Overseeing the integration of our distributed digital catalog into third party tools/applications
- Management of a digital catalog transfer between aggregator partners
- Collaborating with in-house team and third parties to coordinate the ingestion of the digital catalog
- Generally troubleshoot and be our authority for any questions and issues or questions that may surface from our distributed labels and internal stakeholders
- Staying in touch with latest developments in digital music distribution space and always ensuring we are ahead of the curve
- Lead other Digital operations improvement initiatives as and when they arise
Would interface with:
- US & UK GMs
- Finance dept. (metadata delivery for finance and royalties, neighbouring rights, etc.)
- Physical Production and Physical Supply Chain Manager (providing label copy, coordinating release schedule)
- Digital Sales (deliveries and QC reports)
- Product Managers (production deadlines, deliveries, archives)
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years managing production in a record label or distributor environment
- Experience with distribution technology, ie XML & DDEX and CRM
- YouTube CMS Certification and familiarity with Apple Music Style Guide, Apple Connect and iTunes Producer, a plus.
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects at one time
- Clear thinker with ability to solve problems, whilst highlighting potential problems when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Awareness and interest in creative packaging
- Passion for music production and merchandise
Diversity and Inclusion: Partisan Records is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.