At Parr3 LLC, we turn complicated financial information into real-time, actionable understanding. As a Los Angeles-based consulting firm, we specialize in providing business management and accounting services for forward-thinking entertainers, creative professionals and brands. We are currently searching for an analytical and self-motivated Royalties Associate to join our growing team!
The Royalties Associate will be responsible for executing and improving our system for tracking and collecting music royalties. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping creators collect accurate and timely royalties and fiercely curious about trends within the field. We’re hiring someone with experience reading music contracts, skilled with Microsoft Excel and data analysis, and highly motivated to contribute to a small-but-growing team of business professionals.
- Managing Jr. Account Managers to execute royalty tracking systems
- Diligently following up with royalty sources to get our clients paid
- Inspiring passion and educating Account Managers about royalty concepts and theory
- Following industry news and finding new opportunities to collect royalties for our clients
- Identifying opportunities for deeper analysis of royalty statements
- Conducting desk audits and deep level data analysis
- Generating and distributing outgoing royalty statements
- 1-2 part-time interns
- Support and oversee Jr. Account Managers with tracking routines and projects
This job is a good fit for you if you:
- Are passionate about music and working with artists
- Are highly organized and process-oriented
- Enjoy an exciting start-up company culture
- Have an acute attention to detail
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills
- Are comfortable communicating with wide range of personalities
- Can easily adapt to new software and technology
- Enjoy deep-focus projects
- Education and Experience:
- 3+ years Royalties experience
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Flexible Schedule:
We are looking for someone who is self-reliant and motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills are crucial, and the job requires at least 40 hours of in-office time per week, but more time is usually needed to fulfill responsibilities, especially during busy seasons. We are flexible in the way we manage time and schedules, based on client needs, and with an eye towards a healthy work-life balance.
Parr3 LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.