Parr3 LLC is an Inc 2000 top fastest-growing, privately held company in the US, providing accounting & financial services for musicians and ancillary music professionals. This is a hip, fun, artsy environment, focused on quality of client service, and the company is comprised entirely of bright financial minds and music lovers!
In this role you will be responsible for accounting and administrative responsibilities for a unique array of entertainment clients, including day-to-day management of financial and administrative operations both in their careers and personal lives, as well as the facilitation of finance-related communications for clients and their teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about music and business, entrepreneurial in spirit, an excellent communicator, and highly motivated to join and contribute to a growing team of business professionals.
- Bookkeeping and data upkeep
- Generating financial reports
- Creating and overseeing tour budgets
- Managing AP/AR
- Overseeing payroll
- Facilitating insurance coverage
- Tracking income and royalty payments
- Gathering tax information
- Working directly with our CPA staff to advise clients on tax strategy
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2+ years music accounting experience; ideally some experience working with music labels (preferred but not required)
We are looking for someone who is self-reliant and motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills are crucial. We are flexible in the way we manage time and schedules, based on client needs, and with an eye towards a healthy work-life balance.
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You are passionate about music and working with artists
- You enjoy an exciting start-up company culture
- You have an acute attention to detail
- You are comfortable communicating with wide range of personalities
- You can easily adapt to new software and technology
- You enjoy deep-focus projects