Longview is a boutique recruiting firm with a focus on the Music industry. We are seeking a highly driven, detail-oriented Account Manager for our client – Parr3 LLC – in Los Angeles (Arts District).
Parr3 is an agile growing business management firm committed to providing outstanding financial services catering to our clients’ individual needs. Our clients are primarily musicians and entertainers with growing careers and increasing levels of success.
Our services include management, administration and oversight of taxes, income, payroll, royalty payments, touring, insurance and more.
In this role you will be responsible for the account management of a unique array of entertainment clients, including day-to-day management of financial and administrative operations both in their careers and personal lives, as well as the facilitation of finance-related communications for clients and their teams.
The ideal candidate is passionate about music and business, entrepreneurial in spirit, an excellent communicator, and highly motivated to join and contribute to a growing team of business professionals.
- Bookkeeping and data upkeep
- Generating financial reports
- Creating and overseeing tour budgets
- Managing AP/AR
- Overseeing payroll
- Facilitating insurance coverage
- Tracking income and royalty payments
- Gathering tax information
- Working directly with our CPA staff to advise clients on tax strategy
We are looking for someone who is self-reliant and motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills are crucial.
The job requires at least 40 hours of in-office time per week, but more time is usually needed to fulfill responsibilities, especially during busy seasons.
We are flexible in the way we manage time and schedules, based on client needs, and with an eye towards a healthy work-life balance.
- 1+ years Accounting Experience
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You are passionate about music and working with artists
- You enjoy an exciting start-up company culture
- You have an acute attention to detail
- You are comfortable communicating with wide range of personalities
- You can easily adapt to new software and technology
- You enjoy deep-focus projects
About the company:
We are a growing Los Angeles-based business management firm specializing in music and entertainment. We handle accounting and tax preparation for forward-thinking artists, entertainers and creative professionals.
We provide hands-on financial advice in real time for our clients as they navigate their careers and personal lives. Now in our fifth year of business, our rapid growth has surpassed all expectations.
Our goal remains to consistently provide excellent service and communication to all of our clients. We promote from within and provide a real opportunity for growth within the company and the entertainment industry as a whole.