The Director, Brand Partnerships + Development will help to lead the development of new business prospects that will deliver best in class entertainment marketing, content, and event programs for the
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, entertainment marketing expert capable of delivering breakthrough concepts in support of brand and marketing initiatives and driving new
business. Can be based in NYC or LA.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Day to day focus on building relationships in the brand and agency world with the aim of creating new partnership opportunities for our music clients.
- Collaborate with select artist teams to define targets/goals/strategy with regards to brands, as well as the eventual outreach, deal procurement and execution of those brand targets.
- Develop/create integrated programs/campaigns featuring key artists from Paradigm that support and build both artist and brand awareness as well as monetary support for artist.
- Ownership of program and project ideation process – lead the development of creative concepts and guide the packaging and delivery of ideas and new business presentations.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with current and future partners.
- On occasion this position will be asked to account/project manage projects stemming from the SVP’s outreach and deal procurement.
- Help to build project and contact database for campaign tracking and department email marketing.
- A strong network of clients who hold decision making responsibilities for strategic marketing partnerships.
- Ability to work well with different personalities and stakeholders both internally and externally to produce positive results for clients.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels – in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Strong organizational and time management skills: ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive.
- Excellent writing, communications, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Self-starter, will take initiative with new projects with ability to make cold calls.
- MUST be fluent in Microsoft Office.
Please email Joe Rosenberg to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org