Paquin Artists Agency is seeking a driven, enthusiastic administrative professional with industry experience to join our team in the position of Executive Assistant to support the Director of Operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and sending of correspondence
- Preparing and review of contracts
- Preparation and review of tour budgets and routing
- Compiling and analyzing of artist analytics
- Marketing approvals and related tasks
- Database research and management
- Basic accounting duties
- Oversight of grant applications and completions
- Travel arrangements, Arranging of appointments, meetings, calendar maintenance
- Regular communication with clients and customers
- Minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of music industry experience, ideally in a booking agency environment
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Willingness to embrace a unique, fast paced work environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and anticipate needs
- Ability to manage time with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Priority will be given to candidates near our Toronto offices; however, an exemplary candidate could reside anywhere in North America.
Please send resumes including salary expectations to [email protected].
We thank all who apply however only those that selected for interview will be contacted.
About Paquin Entertainment Group
Established in 1985, Paquin Entertainment Group is one of Canada’s premier arts and entertainment companies with office in Toronto, Winnipeg, Vancouver, and Nashville. In 1990, it established Paquin Artists Agency, which has become one of the largest and most respected independent agencies in North America. Since its inception, Paquin’s core vision remains unchanged: build a culture and a company that works hand-in-hand with our clients to create successful and sustainable careers.