Company: Packaged Sounds Group
Closing Date: 6th Jan 2023
Title: Senior Key Account Manager
Packaged Sounds Group is a multisite EU vinyl manufacturing company providing vinyl/CD/cassette production, print, packaging and worldwide logistics to some of the best artists and labels in the music industry.
As a manufacturer, we own and control vinyl capacity in the UK and the EU and this is backed up by a comprehensive team of audio, vinyl pressing, design, print, packaging and logistics specialists located at facilities and offices in the UK, Poland, Austria and the US.
The main duties of the Senior Key Account Manager role will be the management of all aspects of client releases from project scoping through to receipt of audio / art assets and final delivery of retail ready product to the label’s logistics centre anywhere in the world.
Suitable candidates will have 5 years’ experience working with large key accounts in a demanding production role managing all aspects of releases including vinyl/CD/cassette, print and packaging production as well as UK/EU and US logistics.
- A minimum 5 years client relationship management experience and a proven track record of delivering complex end-to-end projects incorporating vinyl, CD, print, packaging and logistics
- A deep understanding of logistics processes incorporating multi-country delivery splits and to be comfortable with cross border customs and VAT requirements
- A high-level understanding of Vinyl and/or CD pressing
- Extensive exposure and technical experience across all aspects of print process
- Must have experience in complex special packaging and boxset production
- The ability to manage all aspects of a project working with both internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfortable dealing with large accounts at all levels of complexity and seniority
- Able to manage several hundred product lines simultaneously
- Great planning and scheduling skills with a precise attention to detail
- High level of literacy and numeracy in Excel and other Office applications
- Familiarity with software planning tools and MRP/ERP systems
- A good understanding of international trade and customs processes
- Great connections in the music industry
- Ability to ‘open doors’ to known labels to introduce PSG services
- Appreciation of Music Production or Sound Engineering
- Passion for live music and/or record collecting
The base salary range for this role is £35,000 – £45,000 with additions being heavily dependent on proven experience.
The role will be a hybrid role requiring a minimum 2-3 days per week in the High Wycombe facility (30 mins from Marylebone). We will consider all applications and may modify this depending on circumstances and location.
Apply to email@example.com
Please note that we treat all communications in the strictest confidence and your application will only be opened by the Managing Director.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Monday to Friday
- Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus