Company: Packaged Sounds Group
Closing Date: 6th Jan 2023
Title: Senior Account Director
Packaged Sounds Group is a multisite EU vinyl manufacturing company providing vinyl/CD/cassette production, print, packaging and worldwide logistics to some of the best artists and labels in the music industry.
As a manufacturer, we own and control vinyl capacity in the UK and the EU and this is backed up by a comprehensive team of audio, vinyl pressing, design, print, packaging and logistics specialists located at facilities and offices in the UK, Poland, Austria and the US.
Working closely with the Managing Director and the EU board, the Account Director role will hold responsibility for a portfolio of existing clients plus a focus on developing new business opportunities. This is a very hands-on role including leading and building on the existing account management team.
The role will suit applicants who would like control of their own vinyl record pressing capacity. Suitable candidates will have 10 years + experience working on physical supply chains in the music industry and will have managed key accounts and/or sales teams across all aspects of manufacturing physical retail product for worldwide releases.
Top Level Essential Attributes / Functions
- A minimum of 10 years+ experience managing a combination of customer service teams and developing business pipelines in the Vinyl industry
- Providing team leadership, motivation and encouragement via regular one to ones / reviews alongside team mentoring and development towards company targets and objectives
- Must have experience in complex special packaging and boxset production and worldwide logistics
- Comfortable pitching for new business as much as increasing client retention
- Input into responsibility across all areas including P&L performance, strategic growth and business strategy
- Regular team performance reports to the company board
The base salary range for this role is £50,000 – £80,000 with additions being heavily dependent on proven experience.
The role will be a hybrid role requiring a minimum 2-3 days per week in the High Wycombe facility (30 mins from Marylebone). We will consider all applications and may modify this depending on circumstances and location.
Apply to email@example.com
Please note that we treat all communications in the strictest confidence and your application will only be opened by the Managing Director.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus