Outsett is a full-service creative agency, specialising in music and entertainment dedicated to developing artists, creatives and ideas.
With extensive experience within major labels and management companies, the outsett team offers a unique service born from the love of music, exploration of culture and the obsession with developing creative storytelling.
We are looking for an organised and passionate assistant who lives and breathes music and wants to further their development in an exciting role. Working across an active roster of management and label consultancy clients, they would be a key member of the team.
- Provide administrative support to the directors and management team.
- Co-ordinating day-to-day activities for artists, itinerary creation, booking travel and meetings.
- Act as a representative for the artist on location when the manager is not present inclusive of promo activities, sessions, press shoots etc
- Assisting in all areas of the creative process across artist and label consultancy clients.
- Helping to design and execute innovative and effective digital marketing and social media plans, including content creation and database management
- Assist in planning and implementation of global marketing campaigns.
- Generate reports and research documents for campaigns.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of domestic and international promotion.
- Keeping PRS, PPL and neighbouring rights registrations up to date
- Act as a key point of contact for invoicing, and ensure all accounting is up to date
- Assist with all day to day admin company needs as required e.g. coordinating guest lists, meeting bookings etc
- Work well within a team and productive independent thinker.
- Show a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in ALL of your work.
- A good understanding of the key principles of digital marketing and social media as well as an interest in the latest consumer trends
- Excellent IT, Website /management, office software and ideally some understanding of d2c and e-commerce.
- A Highly organized and detail-oriented individual.
- At least a year of relevant experience within the music / entertainment industry.
- Keen interest and passion for music, artists and the music industry.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header ‘MGMT ASSISTANT JOB’
Location: London. (Remote/Office Based)
Salary: Competitive (Depending on experience)