Outhere is the leading classical independent music production group, comprising nine labels with their unique profiles, history and artistic direction. We are home to some of the world’s finest artists and always bringing innovative ideas and execution. Being great caretakers of their music and careers, sits at the core of what we do. We are now expanding our footprint operationally to new markets, new artists and new repertoires to remain at the forefront of the music industry. We live by the rule that talent can come from anywhere and we back artists and colleagues who wish to accomplish greatness and successful careers. Below we have outlined the role and responsibilities. If you’re the one we’re looking for, drop us your CV, or feel free to recommend someone you know for this role. We’d love to hear from you preferably before December 24th.
- Type of employment: Full-time.
- Start date: TBD.
- Reporting to: Director of Digital and Communication, based in Brussels.
- Language: Our work languages are both French and English.
- Location: Brussels and/or remote (CET working hours).
Outhere is looking to expand their digital marketing team with you who have a proven ability and experience (5 year minimum) in marketing, PR, team-lead functions from the music industry with a passion for culture and music.
- Advise on audience-building strategies for artists and Outhere.
- Support our Director in planning, budgets, marketing and PR activation on our releases. • Have ongoing conversations with our artists and label heads about A & R, their projects, optimizing social and marketing channels.
- Drive strategic marketing initiatives on a company level.
- In this role you need to perform tasks independently and you need to have a proven ability to do so.
Who you are:
- You have strong communication skills, creativity and implementation skills. • Proven ability to provide and contribute in a variety of marketing, PR, DSP related topics and planning of music.
- Being data-driven in your decisions. This means understanding and bringing clarity to data and insights to be able to advise and improve our decision making.
- Existing relationships with our commercial partners like Spotify, Apple, Amazon, YouTube and TikTok will help you to do this job.
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative and independence.
- Enthusiasm for team driven work that requires careful attention to detail. • Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized.
- Fluent or native in English is a requirement. French or Spanish is a bonus. Interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com