JUNIOR MANAGER COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
ABOUT OUTHERE MUSIC
Outhere Music is one of the world’s leading independent classical music production companies. We own ten labels, each with a unique profile, history, and artistic direction.
We are home to some of the world’s finest artists, with a history of supporting innovative ideas and execution. We have a total commitment to quality and excellence in everything we do.
Carefully curating great music and developing outstanding careers is our core endeavour. We are now expanding our footprint operationally to embrace new markets, new artists, and new repertoires to remain at the forefront of the music industry. We live by the rule that talent can emerge anywhere, and we champion artists and colleagues who wish to succeed in creative and successful careers.
Below we have outlined your role and responsibilities. If you’re the one we’re looking for, drop us your CV, or feel free to recommend someone you know for this role. We’d love to hear from you asap.
Type of employment: Full-time.
Starting date: Early 2024, exact date to be mutually agreed.
Reporting to: Head of Digital Strategy & Communication, based in Brussels.
Language: Our work languages are both English and French.
Location: Brussels (and/or remote (CET working hours) for the perfect candidate)
A Junior Manager in Communication and Marketing, reporting to the Head of Digital and Communication. The successful candidate will join our Brussels-based team.
The job consists of cooperating in strategic planning around release scheduling, management of video content and social media accounts, plus a wide range of tasks designed to maximise commercial and artistic opportunities.
It offers an ideal opportunity to have a stimulating job in the music industry, develop new skills and to specialise in one of several sectors of a fast-growing activity.
- Provide support and input to the Head of Digital and Communication devising strategies for all our releases and maximizing commercial and PR opportunities.
- Creative management of selected label’s social media accounts.
- Supervise video content distribution through various channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc), commercial platforms (YouTube, Amazon etc) and corporate partners.
Who you are
- You are tech savvy, quick to embrace digital trends and thrive on being at the forefront of change.
- You are enthusiastic about creating innovative and interesting content and optimising social media to ensure it is shared with the widest possible audience.
- You are highly responsible, detail oriented and driven by a desire to excel.
- You have a true passion for music, and preferably a love and knowledge of classical music.
- You have strong communication skills, creativity and implementation skills.
- Fluent or native in English is a requirement. French or Spanish is a bonus.
- Proficiency in video editing (Premiere Pro, Final Cut), graphic design (Photoshop, inDesign, etc), digital communication tools (Mailchimp etc) and extra languages would be appreciated.
- You have gained valuable skills through your previous professional experience or proven passion for music.
Send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org