OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Outhere, one of the leading independent classical music label groups, is seeking an individual to handle digital marketing and advertising initiatives for its music production company on a permanent contract.
The position will work closely with the Head of digital strategy and communication; Project Managers; digital and physical distribution; teams; and Artistic directors to set up comprehensive marketing plans and timelines.
The individual will be digital savvy, abreast of new online services, updates and music industry news affecting the digital space. She/He will also be eager to use the latest marketing tools and follow up on analytics to make educated decisions throughout a campaign.
This role will fit into the expanding digital team of the company. The company headquarters is located in Brussels but remote work is possible.
- Develop and implement strong and innovative digital marketing strategies for artists, album release campaigns and a high-resolution downloading e-commerce
- Work with SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages, increase sales and generate interest in company activities and projects
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Manage and implement emailing and social media marketing campaigns for different labels and websites (outhere-music.com + linnrecords.com)
- Ensure digital optimisation and forecast marketing campaigns growth and ROI
- Track and measure metrics to provide reports
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends
- At least three years of experience in the music industry or the luxury brands marketing sector
- General knowledge about artist and album release marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of social networks and digital platforms (music and video) and specialised music marketing tools
- Working experience of Facebook Ads Manager, Email automation campaigns and Google Adwords
- Knowledge of programmatic marketing is desirable
- Highly organized, adaptable, team player, capable of juggling multiple tasks and of working remotely
- Passionate, ambitious and proactive
Contact and information: email@example.com