Out/Standard is a music studio and library committed to highly curated selection of amazing quality music for global media.
We work with real and significant artists to create original, credible, high quality music that people will actually choose to listen to – music that can have value beyond its commercial purpose.
We are in a very exciting period of growth and are looking to expand our team to position us not only as a major player in the production music landscape, but also as a creative music company. We are looking for a dynamic Head of Sales & Licensing person to oversee business growth in the UK market but also explore other territories outside the UK. We operate primarily in UK advertising, Television and Independent Production Company sectors.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for delivering on the exciting company vision internally and externally
- You will be responsible for delivering the companies sales line annually
- Help in shaping and implementing the companies growth strategy over the coming years
- Develop and maintain strong high-level relationships within the UK advertising & IPC sectors
- Manage a growing sales team, with additional marketing team support
- Grow the team as the business grows
Who You Are
- 5 + years within a business development role at a similar company
- An entrepreneurial spirit, excited by the challenge of growing a business
- Either someone ready to take the next step into shaping a business or someone who has a proven track record of doing so already
- Comfortable in managing a team
- Comfortable at negotiating high level deals
- Someone bursting with ideas
- Someone with a bursting contacts book
V competitive basic salary offered with incentivised bonus scheme and share options.
Please send a CV with a covering letter no later than the end of Mon18th Apr to [email protected]