Out/Standard is a new music studio and library committed to highly curated selection of amazing quality music for global media.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to lead the day to day growth of sales in the UK market.
This would be aimed primarily at the advertising, TV and independent production company sectors.
You will be responsible for bringing in new leads and growing our existing client relationships.
Out/Standard is a new library to the market but is led by experienced music professionals with reputations of growing highly successful music businesses.
This is an opportunity to join the team at an exciting stage of its development.
We work with real and significant artists to create original, credible, high quality music that people will actually chose to listen to. Music that can have value beyond its commercial purpose.
What you’ll do
- Lead day to day sales
- Develop new business strategies
- Develop and execute marketing activities
- Inform the music creation process
- Be involved in client management
- The ambition is to grow quickly which will involve you requiring to manage, lead and coach a small team as the business expands
Who you are
- Three+ years’ experience of similar role in a relevant sector
- Extensive relationships and contacts book
- Be able to talk around music production
- You will have a strong music industry background and knowledge of the relevant sectors
- Comfortable negotiating on deals
- You have an understanding of the music / media landscape locally and throughout Europe
- You rock strong communication skills both verbally and written
Competitive basic salary offered with incentivised bonus scheme and share options.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com no later than end of the day on Friday 29th June.