Out/Standard is a music studio and library committed to highly curated selection of amazing quality music for global media.
We work with real and significant artists to create original, credible, high quality music that people will actually choose to listen to, music that can have value beyond its commercial purpose.
We are in a very exciting period of growth and are looking to expand our team to position O/S not only as a major player in the production music landscape but also as a creative music company. We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to assist with the day to day generation of sales in the UK market. We operate primarily in UK advertising, Television and Independent Production Company sectors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive new business growth through proactive lead generation.
- Develop strong high-level relationships within the UK advertising & IPC sector
- Booking, preparing and delivering engaging presentations to clients in both one-to-one and larger group environments.
- Attend briefings and presentations with clients
- Develop new business strategies together with the Head of Sales
- Support the Creative Director develop and execute marketing activities
- Inform the music creation process
- Support on music searches
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 years + experience of a similar role in a relevant sector
- Established relationships and contacts book
- Be able to talk about music production and have an understanding of music rights and licensing
- Comfortable negotiating on deals
- You have an understanding of the music/media landscape locally and throughout Europe
- You rock strong communication skills both verbally and written
Competitive basic salary offered with an incentivised bonus scheme.
Please send a CV with a covering letter no later than the end of Mon18th Apr to email@example.com