Out/Standard is a music studio and library committed to highly curated selection of amazing quality music for global media.
We are in an exciting period of growth and are looking to expand our team to build on our current success. We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager based in London, to lead the day to day generation of sales in the UK market. This would be aimed primarily at the advertising, TV and Independent Production Company sectors.
You will be responsible for bringing in new leads and growing our existing client relationships.
Out/Standard is a modern day library. We work with real and significant artists to create original, credible, high quality music that people will actually choose to listen to. Music that can have value beyond its commercial purpose.
What you’ll do
- Lead day to day sales
- Develop new business strategies
- Develop and execute marketing activities
- Inform the music creation process
- Be involved in client management
Who you are
- 2 years + experience of similar role in a relevant sector
- Extensive relationships and contacts book
- Be able to talk around music production
- You will have a strong music industry background and knowledge of the relevant sectors
- Comfortable negotiating on deals
- You have an understanding of the music / media landscape locally and throughout Europe
- You rock strong communication skills both verbally and written
Competitive basic salary offered with incentivised bonus scheme.
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] no later than 21st July 2021.