Seven Lions’ Ophelia Records is looking for a label manager to help take its rapid growth to the next stage.
In just over a year, Ophelia has become one of the hottest new labels in bass music, with collaborations and releases from acts such as SLANDER, Excision, Jason Ross, Wooli and Crystal Skies. Its releases regularly appear in Spotify’s MINT playlist and on Sirius BPM. The label has also started to host festival stages at flagship events such as Electric Zoo.
Ophelia is run in partnership with Involved Group. With offices in London and Los Angeles, Involved Group is home to globally renowned record labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, as well as an artist management division – Involved Management – whose roster includes talents such as Seven Lions, Dusky, Lane 8 and Spencer Brown.
You will plug into one of the most dynamic and respected label teams in electronic music, taking responsibility for the growth and coordination of Ophelia. You will be proactive on coming up with creative ways to develop the label profile and help build a label family in the truest sense.
- Coordinate the scheduling, marketing, distribution and promotion of all releases on Seven Lions’ Ophelia
- Brief and coordinate all artwork and content for releases, ensuring release deadlines are hit
- Coordinate with third party press, promotion and marketing teams (when applicable) ensuring we get the best from them
- Manage release budgets and forecasts for all releases, communicating to relevant stakeholders and directors
- Coordinate with in-house distribution and streaming teams to ensure they have all necessary assets, promotional material and pitching information
- Maintain online and social presence for labels, and develop over arching promotion and growth plans
- Oversee and execute physical production where necessary
- Proactively raise profile of the label at every opportunity
- Review all label functions and processes ongoing, to ensure we are set up to succeed and getting the best for our artists, and out of all our partners A&R, artist development and artist communications, building a family vibe with the core roster wherever possible Coordinate any label tours and events
- Manage all associated release administration including generating ISRC codes, label copy and metadata, delivering said materials to all relevant bodies and rights management.
- Experience working and hustling within electronic music
- Passionate about melodic bass music
- An eye for detail and a passion for organisation and systems
- An awareness of current trends within the record label space, and a passion for marketing and promotion within an ever moving landscape
- A confident and dynamic communicator, who acts proactively rather than reactively
- A team player who gets their hands dirty and leads by example
Involved GROUP is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. We hire on merit and will not discriminate against age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation or religion.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org