UK Country Manager (UK)
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest-growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Atlanta, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, Madrid, Istanbul and Lagos – ONErpm occupies a unique space between a traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
About The Role
This role is a full time consultancy. The country manager will be responsible for developing ONErpm business in the UK, managing day to day activities for a roster of distributed clients, working alongside artists, label partners and their teams to release and promote music and video content. The role requires an effective leader to manage the team based in the UK, while actively focusing on developing business opportunities for ONErpm.
- Business development
- Manage client relationships
- Sign new clients, artists, and producers
- Help coordinate marketing efforts
- Oversee the UK team and serve as a liaison with other ONErpm team members in other territories, was well as working closely with HQ to develop and implement a strategic plan for the UK operation.
- Representing ONErpm in a professional way
- 3 years of experience in a senior position, or 5+ in other music positions within a distribution, label, DSP, or management company providing A&R, business development, account management or similar services.
- Extensive knowledge and relationships in the music community, with the ability to represent ONErpm in the marketplace.
- Proven business development and management track record.
- Ability to maintain multiple project timelines with close attention to detail while being accountable and responsive.
- Experience in team management with effective leadership skills.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music
- Organized, thorough, and responsive.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
The ideal candidate is
- passionate about music
- a creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to apply ideas strategically while working to a set budget and timeline
- technologically adept and quick to learn new platforms
- up-to-date knowledge on all music and pop culture trends
- optimistic-minded, self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and knack for problem-solving.