ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest-growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, Madrid, and Lagos – ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
About the Role
ONErpm is seeking a Music Streaming & Marketing Coordinator. The Coordinator is focused on maximizing digital streaming objectives and reporting on ONErpms internal marketing, playlisting and revenue-generating streaming strategy for our artists, new releases, catalog, and partners across all audio and video streaming platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Partnerships Relations & Streaming by handling day-to-day administration of key subscription and ad-supported streaming partners including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Pandora, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, and much more.
- Compile weekly streaming reports and analysis on each priority streaming partner to the ONErpm marketing team and business units.
- Use analytical skills to read reports and provide regular and timely feedback to marketing, promotion, and leadership teams concerning trends, opportunities, and relevant market conditions.
- Coordinate support from internal digital teams for generating artists engagement on Regional playlists campaigns (assets, ID’s..).
- Maintain artist/brand channels, profiles, pages, bios and imaging across multiple streaming partners. Regularly update artist and label brand streaming profiles and playlists across all streaming platforms.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls and process department invoices and related expenses as needed.
- The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of prior administrative or internship experience in the music or entertainment industry
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and an intimate knowledge of social media and streaming services.
- Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, and interpersonal skills.