ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace.
With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, Madrid, and Lagos – ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
About The Role:
The LA publicist is responsible for handling press relations for the alternative and pop music genre releases and ONErpm LA. This role requires comprehensive communication and coordination internally and externally as well as in-depth understanding of digital press platforms. This position will focus on executing campaigns for Alternative/Pop projects and helping build the LA office’s industry credibility.
- 2+ years of PR experience.
- Ability to manage daily interactions with clients and ongoing accounts.
- Proven experience leading a PR campaign with demonstrated results (press coverage, executed events, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of the entertainment news world and established connections with journalists and media professionals.
- Demonstrated experience or passion in Alternative and Pop music.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- LA based.