ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest-growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, and Madrid, ONErpm occupies a unique space between a traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
About The Role:
This role requires comprehensive communication and coordination both internally and externally. A complete and in-depth understanding of streaming is necessary. A willingness to serve as a utility player is a must. This position will focus on developing and executing marketing campaigns for Outlaw-focused projects and coordinating the overall marketing strategy for a variety of artists and labels.
As part of the ONErpm team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and diverse group across the A&R and marketing teams.
You will master the development of specialized marketing campaigns. You’ll excel at collaborating with partners to meet marketing objectives and provide functional support.
- Develop and execute full artist marketing plans and campaigns
- Create timelines of project needs and key dates/deadlines with all departments and oversee the timely delivery of those needs
- Work to bolster relationships with DSPs
- Communicate status of projects to GM, staff, and management routinely
- Work in conjunction with artists, managers, and all departments to create, maintain, and evolve artist brands
- Create and coordinate special events in conjunction with album releases, specific tour dates, and other events
- Seek, negotiate and develop brand relationships for artists, events, content product placement, and beyond that can drive more exposure and revenue
- Create, book, and oversee advertising campaigns
- Manage budgets
- Professional marketing experience with major label, entertainment company, or comparable organization – generally gained through 5 or more years of experience
- A general knowledge of all departments within a label including digital, publicity, A&R, creative, production, and promotion.
- In-depth knowledge of streaming platforms and playlisting, brand management /artist development/public relations, digital marketing, social networks, and digital tools
- Ability to manage a high volume of communication (phone calls and email) and meetings
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute a wide range of tasks with a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Understanding of social analytics
- Willing to work frequent nights/weekends and available for travel
The ideal candidate …
- Has prior experience in a creative industry, such as music, television, or entertainment
- Is a creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to apply ideas strategically while working to a set budget and timeline
- Is technologically adept and quick to learn new platforms
Your cover letter is your opportunity to convince us you are the perfect person for this job!