Position: Project Manager – Nashville
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest-growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, Madrid, and Lagos – ONErpm occupies a unique space between a traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
About The Role
The Project Manager is responsible for handling marketing and distribution for ONErpm .This role requires comprehensive communication and coordination internally and externally as well as an in-depth understanding of digital streaming and social media platforms. This position will focus on creating and executing release and marketing strategy for emerging and established artists.
As part of the ONErpm team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented group across A&R and marketing teams. You will master the creation of specialized campaigns. You’ll excel at collaborating with partners to meet objectives and provide functional support.
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans, set timelines, and manage budgets, focusing on music streaming growth
- Identify key streaming growth tactics
- Complete a multitude of tasks with a high volume of releases
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with Digital Streaming Platforms
- Work in conjunction with artists, managers, and internal specialized departments
- Seek, negotiate and develop strategic relationships
- Manage budgets of varying sizes
- Organize inbound requests across a variety of internal and external workstreams.
- Work collaboratively
- Relevant marketing experience with music streaming through a major/indie label, an entertainment company, streaming platform or management or comparable organization – generally gained through 5 or more years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of streaming platforms and playlisting, brand management /artist development/public relations, digital marketing, social networks
- Proven track record of working to manage a high volume of communication (phone calls and email) and meetings
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Understanding of standard analytical streaming and music marketing tools
The ideal candidate
- Is a creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to apply ideas strategically while working to a set budget and timeline
- Is technologically adept and quick to learn new platforms
- Up-to-date knowledge on all music and pop culture trends
- Optimistic-minded, self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and knack for problem-solving.