This role will focus on developing and executing marketing, social media, and playlist strategies for a variety of artist and label clients.
The successful candidate will manage relationships and communications with DSPs.
The role requires extensive knowledge of music services and digital marketing strategies and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace.
Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, and Mexico City, ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
- Oversee execution of playlist strategies at streaming partners
- Manage relationships with and pitch priority clients to DSPs
- Analyze listener behavior and song performance on various platforms
- Develop marketing campaign strategies to grow market share
- Create marketing and social media plans for priority releases
- Manage video and audio content for all marketing campaigns
Skills / Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience within a distribution, label, or DSP company.
- Strong relationships within music platforms
- Experience with digital music services, social media applications, digital music best practices and music release strategy.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent diplomacy skills
- Ability to manage a project and provide strategic direction
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Insight into key curators, music influencers, blogs and trends
- Understanding of digital marketing and social tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Experience doing data analysis and develop strategies within the context of music playlisting.
- Deep understanding of all music related data platforms and video streaming platforms.
- A&R or artist management experience is a plus
Please send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
ONErpm is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.