This position will focus on developing and executing marketing campaigns for urban-focused projects and coordinating the overall marketing strategy for a variety of artists and labels.
You get to work with a talented and diverse group across the sales and marketing teams. You will master the development of specialized marketing campaigns. You’ll excel at collaborating with partners to meet marketing objectives and provide functional support.
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, and Madrid, ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies for a variety of artists and labels.
- Manage and provide optimization support across all platforms and socials.
- Collaborate with different ONErpm territories across the globe to develop creative strategies in different markets.
- Create case studies based on executed campaigns and projects.
- Work closely with the advertising team to develop and execute ad strategies on socials and YouTube.
- Understand label objectives and build campaigns that help meet these goals.
- Participate in regular calls with various artists and artist managers, as well as internal marketing calls with different territories.
- Manage and maintain multiple databases.
- Identify new opportunities for artist discovery that enhances the fan experience.
- Create or coordinate the creation of graphics for artists including: social banners, advertising content, social content and playlist covers.
- Prior marketing experience within a distribution, label, or DSP company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Experience with photoshop and similar graphic design application.
- Experience with handling high profile social media accounts.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- In depth understanding of digital marketing and social tactics.
- Mastery of word processing, presentation and database applications.
- Bilingual (Spanish/Portugese) is a plus.
Please send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
ONErpm is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.