ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace.
Home to over 2,500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion+ plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, and Mexico City, ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
This position will focus on assisting with the creation and dissemination of marketing materials and coordinating the overall marketing strategy for a variety of artists and labels.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with graphic design, social media management, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Graphic Design
- Managing artist and label social media profiles for priority releases
- Creating and executing advertising strategies
- Managing and maintaining multiple databases
- Creation and dissemination of marketing materials
- Clerical work and general executive support
Skills / Qualifications
- Prior experience within a distribution, label, or DSP company
- Mastery of Photoshop and similar graphic design applications
- Experience with handling high profile social media accounts
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- In depth understanding of digital marketing and social tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Mastery of word processing, presentation and database applications
- Bilingual (Spanish / Portuguese) is a plus
Please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONErpm is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.