JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator (Rock/Alternative)
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, Madrid, and Lagos – ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
About The Role:
The Marketing Coordinator role is responsible for handling marketing and distribution for ONErpm releases in the Alternative/Rock genre and subgenres, as well as assisting senior project managers with priority releases. This role requires comprehensive communication and coordination internally and externally as well as in-depth understanding of digital streaming and social media platforms. This position will focus on creating and executing release and marketing strategy for emerging artists.
As part of the ONErpm team you will have the opportunity to work with a talented group across A&R and marketing teams; you will master the creation of specialized campaigns; and you will excel at collaborating with partners to meet objectives and provide functional support.
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans, set timelines, and manage budgets, focusing on music streaming growth
- Assist senior project managers in implementing campaigns for priority artists
- Strategize with artist teams on social media strategy and optimization revolving around release cycles and artist growth
- Complete a multitude of tasks with a high volume of releases
- Work in conjunction with artists, managers, and internal specialized departments
- Manage budgets of varying sizes
- Organize inbound requests across a variety of internal and external work streams
- Work collaboratively
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience with music streaming through a major/indie label, entertainment company, streaming platform or management or comparable organization
- Basic knowledge of streaming platforms and playlisting, brand management /artist development/public relations, digital marketing, social networks
- Proven track record of working to manage a high volume of communication (phone calls and email) and meetings
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Understanding of major social media platforms’ trends, strategies, etc
The ideal candidate …
- Is a creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to apply ideas strategically while working to a set budget and timeline
- Is technologically adept and quick to learn new platforms
- Up-to-date knowledge on all Alt/ Rock music and pop culture trends
- Optimistic-minded, self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and knack for problem solving.
Application Link/Email: Please send all resumes (required) and cover letters (optional but preferred) to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
Closing Date: N/A
Location (office address): 611 Commerce Street, Suite 3109 Nashville, TN 37203
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DEI:
ONErpm is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. Further, the company strives to create a diverse, welcoming, equitable and inclusive environment for all applicants, employees, member companies and partners.