DSP Manager – Miami
Founded in 2010, ONErpm is a global music solutions company with 26 offices and studios in 16 countries. Encompassing distribution, label solutions, content production, publishing, and an innovative marketing group that includes in-house advertising and influencer agencies, ONErpm has a proven track record of providing local and global support to artists and creators at any stage of their careers.
Moreover, ONErpm’s proprietary technology offers creators and content owners alike a multitude of distribution / supply chain tools, business intelligence, accounting, and global payment solutions, facilitating day-to-day operations in an increasingly complex, global, and dynamic music business environment. With an eye towards maximizing the value of music, ONErpm is a leader in new revenue opportunities and operates one of the largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN), whose channels collectively generate over 10 billion views every month.
About The Role
We are looking for a DSP Manager to join our team. The DSP Manager will be responsible for handling communications between ONErpm and the DSPs, being able to create marketing strategies to provide visibility for our roster (new releases and catalog). We are looking for someone passionate, creative, proactive and well organized, who understands the musical digital world.
What you’ll do
- Manage day to day relationships with teams of DSPs and partners.
- Collaborate with ONErpm project managers and Marketing department to help create and execute release development plans and strategies.
- Track pre-and post-release drivers and successes in internal and external priority campaign marketing documents and recaps
- Work across departments to create strategies and campaigns to develop the catalog of the roster.
- This role would report directly to the director of marketing, Latin Iberia.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Music Industry, Business Administration, or related fields.
- +3 years of experience in the entertainment industry.
- Strong relationships with DSPs and Latin music industry professionals.
- Strong passion for independent music and label/artist development as well as for the music business, and the future of music.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills (both written and verbal) and professional diplomacy.
- Sales and marketing experience across digital platforms.
- Candidates must be Bilingual, fluency in Spanish and English is required.