This position will focus on managing and developing ONErpm’s Bogota-based Caribbean-Andean office.
The successful candidate will manage day to day activities for a roster of distributed clients, working alongside artists, label partners and their teams to release and promote music and video content. The role requires an effective leader to manage and develop the team, based in Bogotá, while actively focusing on developing business opportunities for ONErpm.
- Work closely with HQ to develop and implement a strategic plan for the Pan-latin operation.
- Ensure the completion of yearly and quarterly plans and objectives.
- Ensure the correct operation of A&R, Marketing and Customer Service teams in accordance to the plan.
- Liaise and coordinate between finance HQ and local accountants on day to day accounting and management matters
- Manage and coordinate all local office and HR related matters (vacation planning, equipment requirements, and any other office requirements).
- Liaise with other internal departments, including marketing, video, operations, finance and legal to ensure all client needs are met.
- Drive product adoption of ONErpm’s technology platforms and services across client and employee base.Manage Bogotá business development team, mentor more junior colleagues, and provided general leadership to the Bogotá office.
- Act as local industry representative attending events and conferences as required.
- Identify and create new partner opportunities with artists, labels, and managers.
- Target, approach, negotiate, and implement new deals.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ experience within a distribution, label, DSP, or management company providing A&R, business development, account management or similar services.
- Extensive knowledge and relationships in the music community, with the ability to represent ONErpm in the marketplace.
- Proven business development and management track record.
- Ability to maintain multiple project timelines with close attention to detail while being accountable and responsive.
- Experience with top digital music services, YouTube, social media applications, and digital music best practices.
- Experience in team management with effective leadership skills.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music, particularly Latin and urban genres.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English, Portuguese a plus.
- Organized, thorough, and responsive.
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest growing music companies in the global marketplace. Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, and Mexico City, ONErpm occupies a unique space between traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
Please send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
ONErpm is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.