ONErpm – A&R Representative, London UK
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest-growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, Madrid, Lagos, and many more – ONErpm occupies a unique space between a traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to thousands of artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
Home to thousands of YouTube channels that collectively generate 15 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a connected and passionate A&R representative to join our team.
Working out of London, this full time consultancy role is centered around sourcing the UK’s best established and developing independent talent. The role requires a solid professional network and good knowledge of new music activity across genre marketplaces in the UK. Day to day activity will include outreach & connection to commercial opportunities.
Reporting to the UK Country Manager, you will work with the UK team to establish priorities and focus for the label roster. Interpreting great opportunities and delivering them will be the key measurable for this high growth potential role.
- A verifiable background in connecting great artists with successful opportunity.
- A professional network of UK contacts & connections held in good standing.
- 3 years in new music production and/or artist management and/or A&R/marketing at a label, or live music sector.
- A developed understanding of commercial opportunity across genres in the UK music industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS
- Passionate about new music and driven to play a role in the development of the UK’s biggest future discoveries.
- Has connections in music production, artist management & creative networks in London and across the UK.
- Understands new music platforms and incubating/sourcing new talent.
- Prides his/her self on new music discovery & trends across the industry.
- Can astutely justify commercial arguments with solid data to support.
- Is comfortable negotiating.