ONErpm – A&R Coordinator (US)
The A&R Coordinator is responsible for handling A&R efforts and music distribution support for ONErpm’s roster. This role requires comprehensive communication skills and coordination internally and externally as well as in-depth understanding of digital streaming and social platforms.
As part of the ONErpm team you will have the opportunity to work with a talented group across A&R and marketing teams. You will learn about every side of our business and have the opportunity to grow into a larger position within the A&R team.
- Assist with A&R outreach, communication, and administration
- Helping execute marketing plans, set timelines, and manage budgets, focusing on music streaming growth
- Identify key streaming growth tactics
- Complete a multitude of tasks with a high volume of releases
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Work in conjunction with artists, managers, and internal specialized departments
- Help manage budgets of varying sizes
- Organize inbound requests across a variety of internal and external work streams
- Work collaboratively
ONErpm is a growing global data-driven music business solutions provider with approximately 470 colleagues across the world, with significant presence in Brazil, the U.S., Europe, and other markets. The company’s business model revolves around artist discovery and development and offers three levels of service to meet the needs of creators at any stage of their career. A relationship-driven solution, ONErpm provides hands-on, bespoke, curated, creative, marketing and career development solutions to qualified artists who need more than digital distribution.