Advertising Manager – Charlottesville, VA
ONErpm is a redefining force in the new music economy and one of today’s fastest-growing music companies in the global marketplace. With offices and studios in New York City, Nashville, Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, Moscow, Madrid, and Lagos, ONErpm occupies a unique space between a traditional record label and distribution company and leverages proprietary technology, marketing, analytics, and localized support to deliver business solutions to over 100,000+ artists, music labels, and video creators worldwide.
Home to over 2500 YouTube channels that collectively generate 7 billion + plays a month, ONErpm is one of the world’s largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN) specializing in music.
About The Role
We are looking for a hands-on Advertising specialist to join our Direct To Fan team at the manager level. This position will focus on executing campaigns specifically on Spotify, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
That being said, knowledge of buying ads on other platforms is also beneficial. This role requires comprehensive communication and coordination internally and externally as well as an in-depth understanding of advertising for various genres of music.
As part of the ONErpm team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented music industry professionals around the world and collaborate directly with these A&R and marketing teams. You will master the creation of specialized campaigns. You’ll excel at collaborating with partners to meet objectives and provide functional support.
- Develop and execute high-touch advertising plans, set timelines, and manage budgets
- Develop and execute sophisticated influencer marketing campaigns tailored to an artist’s unique release
- Manage Advertising on DSP’s, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Tiktok, Spotify, Snapchat and any other platforms that fit our artists needs
- Complete a multitude of tasks with a high volume of releases and often short turnaround time
- Work in conjunction with Artists, Managers, and internal specialized departments to ensure ads meet creative expectations and accomplish specific objectives
- Supply teams with mid-campaign analysis of how campaigns are performing as well as post-campaign reporting on results
- Manage budgets of varying sizes
- Work collaboratively and be a team player
- At least two years of digital advertising and social media marketing experience required
- In-depth knowledge of marketing within the music space, ideally at a record label, distribution company, agency, or management company.
- A customer-first attitude that prioritizes executing artists’ vision and ensuring they feel heard and valued at every step of the campaign
- Experience managing demanding clients and client accounts, with a proven ability to increase client revenue and profitability
- Ability to analyze campaign data and pivot when needed
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a high volume environment
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to lead a team of driven professionals
- A passion for music and a commitment to learning and growing in the music industry
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
The ideal candidate is
- Based in Charlottesville, VA
- Social media savvy with an eye for the latest trends in music across all genres
- Insatiably curious with a desire to work on and learn new things every day
- Up-to-date knowledge on all music trends
- Optimistic-minded, self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and knack for problem-solving.