We are looking for a hands-on Advertising specialist to join our Direct To Fan team at the coordinator level. This position will focus on executing campaigns specifically on Spotify, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
That being said, knowledge of buying ads on other platforms is also beneficial. This role requires comprehensive communication and coordination internally and externally as well as an in-depth understanding of advertising for various genres of music.
As part of the ONErpm team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented group across A&R and marketing teams. You will master the creation of specialized campaigns. You’ll excel at collaborating with partners to meet objectives and provide functional support.
- Develop and execute Ad plans, set timelines, and manage budgets
- Manage Advertising on DSP’s, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, YouTube, Tiktok, and any other platforms that fit our artists needs
- Complete a multitude of tasks with a high volume of releases and often short turnaround time
- Work in conjunction with Artists, Managers, and internal specialized departments to ensure ads meet creative expectations and accomplish specific objectives
- Supply teams with mid-campaign analysis of how campaigns are performing as well as post-campaign reporting on results
- Manage budgets of varying sizes
- Work collaboratively and be a team player
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on digital advertising experience required
- In-depth knowledge of Advertising within the music space, ideally at a record label, distribution company, agency, or management company.
- A customer-first attitude that prioritizes executing artists’ vision and ensuring they feel heard and valued at every step of the campaign
- Experience managing demanding clients and client accounts, with a proven ability to increase client revenue and profitability
- Ability to analyze campaign data and pivot when needed
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a high volume environment
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to lead a team of driven professionals
- A passion for music and a commitment to learning and growing in the music industry
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box