One Two Many is Boutique Music Publisher based in Battersea, London that provides the best-in-class creative services for its writers. We exist to service our writers and producers visions and support them in whatever their focus may be, whether in collaboration with Artists, their own Artist projects, or placing their music to picture.
Our writers have been involved in Grammy-nominated, as well as Mercury and Brit-winning artist projects such as; Arlo Parks, Metronomy, Billie Marten, Rina Sawayama, Biig Piig, Easy Life, Sea Girls, Flyte and more.
As Creative Sync Coordinator, you will be working with the Head of Sync across all areas of Synchronisation, including but not limited to; the creative sync pitching process of the company’s music to clients within the UK and Europe across all forms of media, handling new business and marketing, coordinating the internal workings of the catalogue’s metadata, and being the bridge between a&r and sync, as well as generally complimenting our ethos of close-collaboration and creative thinking to add value for our writers.
As Creative Sync Coordinator, your main duties will include;
- Creative pitching the catalogue and finding opportunities to place our repertoire across TV, Films, Advertisements, and Video Games and beyond, with assisting in the approval of copyrights.
- Handling creative A&R projects with our writers including; input on sync-focused sessions, bespoke compositions, remixes, and writing sessions with the wider One Two Many a&r team.
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients, as well as proactively adding new clientele, being a public face of the company at events, conferences, and meetings.
- Input, creation, and handling of the monthly mail outs and general marketing outside of sync.
- Being the point person between the Publishing Manager and Sync team, uploading all new music to DISCO, inputting metadata, as well as
- making sure all instrumentals, clean versions and alternative mixes / remixes are on hand for music pitches.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the sync industry within a creative and licensing role.
- Strong communication and networking skills, able to build relationships with clients and maintain them.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple creative projects at any given time.
- Able to take initiative, whilst collaborating and a team player.
- Excellent and broad taste in music
- Knowledge of DISCO, Air Table, and Mail Chimp.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business.
- Salary Competitive and DOE
- Private Pension scheme
- Hybrid Working between office and home.
- 25 paid holidays per annum
One Two Many is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or age.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is 19th August