One Little Indian Records are looking for a Label Assistant:
Duties will include:
- Assisting marketing, international, press, promo and production department on daily activities.
- Utilise label copy and create meta-data. for release and ensure all releases are registered with the relevant parties/societies.
- Collate prepare and provide regular sales reports to the marketing/International and management departments
- Help with the digital department with regards to one little Indian web shop.
- Source and distribute music from labels catalogue for sync and third party companies.
- Create and deliver products to One Little Indian’s third party library and distributor
- Create update and maintain record label’s catalogue on a database
- Oversee and maintain A&R tape library archive
- Stock management and order administration – Warehouse Assitance
- Assist with Web-shop / product listing management
- Updating and circulating weekly marketing reports
- Raising Purchase orders
- Compiling sales stats and other miscellaneous tasks
- Attending promo activities and gigs on behalf of One Little Indian as and when required
- Release schedule update and circulation.
- Digital marketing assistance (uploading to YouTube, creation of smartURLs and other short links, building newsletters, social media posts, creation of static audio videos, uploading and management of assets to various social media platforms).
- Assisting on One Little Indian related events such as Independent Label Market.
- Basic office management duties inc ordering of couriers and bikes
- Any other duties as and when they arise, including across other teams within the office.
Candidate requirements :
- Fluent in MS Office especially good with excel. Experience with photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The candidate must be able to work independently with the ability to learn quickly and to deadlines
- You must be able to work as a team member doing the general routine tasks as well as more interesting roles, ensuring regular clear communication internally and externally for all activity
- A genuine music lover is essential as the roster covers a wide range of music. The passion for music and understanding of the UK media is essential
- A sense of humour is essential…
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop and build a long-term career in the music industry.
You should be based in or close to London.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
if you are interested please send your CV to : email@example.com
Deadline : 30th June 2019