Role: Supply Chain / Global Inventory Manager
Company: One Little Independent Records
Location: South London
Salary: Competitive & Dependant on Experience
One Little Independent is a leading independent record and management company based in South London , with an office in New York.
We have been trading since 1981.
Our roster includes Björk , Ásgeir , Poppy Ackroyd , Gabriel Ólafs and many more.
OLI are looking for a London based supply chain / global inventory manager to join our growing team. One Little Independent Records Limited is an independent record company providing retail, marketing and distribution services for artists represented by the OLI group of labels, and the OLI Publishing company . A large part of our sales are vinyl records, CDs and artist merchandise, which we sell through distributors and direct to customers around the world.
This role will manage the physical supply chain through our UK and international distributors and through our D2C stores. You will work closely with the production and retail teams alongside our worldwide distribution partners to provide a seamless and efficient supply of our new and catalogue physical releases, merchandise items and promotional material ensuring that they reach our distributors and customers on time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manufacturing capacity planning with our suppliers and production team.
- Managing day-to-day shipping and logistics for physical supply chain and D2C operations.
- Stock control across our worldwide distribution network and internal warehouses.
- Stock reorder processing.
- Working closely with Sales and local teams, maintain optimum levels of stock and print across all locations to meet local demand whilst minimising obsolescence
- Work closely with distributors to resolve data issues and stock discrepancies
- Process distributor monthly stock reports, reconcile and resolves discrepancies
- Work closely with Finance to check stock valuations
- Support Operations teams to ensure production billing and scrap notifications and processing are up to date
- Participate in relevant Production meetings globally.
You should have previous experience in Supply Chain Management with a good understanding of finance procedures.
You will be confident using excel and have excellent attention to detail as well as a real desire to get the numbers right and an understanding of good data principles.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- You should have previous experience in Supply Chain Management with a good understanding of finance procedures.
- You will be confident using excel and have excellent attention to detail as well as a real desire to get the numbers right and an understanding of good data principles.
- Highly organised and methodical in your work.
- Exemplary attention to detail and high, quality standards.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to identify trends.
- Intermediate experience in Excel.
Knowledge of vinyl / CD pressing processes, together with a love for music would be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone irrespective of gender, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or disability.
Please send your CV and a covering email demonstrating why you would be great in this role and a valuable addition to our team to [email protected]