One Little Independent Records is looking to hire an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our team. This is a full-time position working in our London office.
Candidates should have 2+ years’ experience at a record label, or similar business
Reporting directly to the OLI General Manger. This role is based in our South London offices.
The OLI group of companies includes OLI Records, Crass Records , OLI Publishing and OLI management , and Second Wind Digital
OLI has been working and operating for over 40 years and of OLI Records , and the current roster current includes Bjork , Asgeir , Poppy Ackroyd , Gabriel Olafs , Arny Margret , Bad Breeding , God Damn ,
SUMMARY AND CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
One Little Independent is seeking applicants for the position of Warehouse Manager and is looking for an organised individual with strong IT skills, who can demonstrate an awareness of music and a desire to learn about the recorded music industry.
Under the guidance of the Label Manager, the successful applicant will manage all stock control and warehouse aspects of the label’s day-to-day running.
- Receiving goods from the manufacturer and storing them in the warehouse
- Picking and packing orders from distributors
- Organising courier collections
- Liaising with distributors
- Keeping stock organised and stock figures up to date
- Organising promotional copies of CDs to be sent to classical music press
- Ensuring the warehouse is tidy
- Other administrative duties as required
- Database management
- Answering calls & taking messages
- Monitoring stationary & consumables supplies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong working knowledge of Word/Excel
- Good general physical fitness
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and manage one’s own time
Experience working in and first-hand knowledge of the independent music industry
Location: Tooting Bec – London
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter as separate attachment with the subject Warehouse Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 28th Feb 2023. We look forward to hearing from you.