One Little Independent Records are looking for a Metadata Coordinator to join the team based at our offices in South London.
Candidates should have 2+ years’ experience at a record label, or similar business
Reporting directly to the OLI General Manager. This role is based in our South London offices.
The OLI group of companies includes OLI Records, Crass Records , OLI Publishing ,OLI management , and Second Wind Digital
OLI has been working and operating for over 40 years and of OLI Records, and the current roster current includes Bjork , Asgeir , Poppy Ackroyd , Gabriel Olafs, Arny Margret, Bad Breeding, and God Damn.
You will be the specialist metadata resource within the group, bringing an obsessive attention to detail and accuracy and at least 2 years experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven digital music supply chain environment.
- Working with our labels to source, enter, maintain and validate metadata for all types of releases and products as needed into the Groups master metadata systems
- Create and maintain a digital archiving system for Audio and Video Masters
- Register releases with different societies such as PPL,VPL, Sound Exchange
- Create and maintain a digital library of current and past releases
- Creating releases, products, recordings, label copy as needed by our labels.
- Work alongside the wider team to review data processes and help to write and communicate data best practice process guides and support rolling these out to the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years in digital music supply chain role, label, aggregator / distributor or DSP
- Good working knowledge of meta data and its use in respect of digital music supply chain though to DSP’s, MLC’s and wider
- Knowledge of Content ID supply and best practice.
- Understanding of digital audio files and digital video requirements in a production environment.
- Excellent excel skills and total comfort working with data in general.
- Understanding of XML/DDEX to assist any troubleshooting via XML or similar
- SQL skills desirable. SQL
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with a subject header ‘Metadata’ by 28th Oct 2020