ONE LITTLE INDEPENDENT RECORDS, BOOKEEPER
One Little Independent Records and Publishing is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing and self-motivated individual with strong MS excel and organizational skills.
This position reports to the Head Of Finance and will assist in the management of all aspects of all the administration and financial tasks for both the Recording and Publishing Companies.
Candidates should have 2+ years’ post qualification experience at a record label, music publisher, or similar business, ideally including experience of royalty accounting.
Reporting directly to the OLI Head Of Finance. This role is based in our South London offices.
The OLI group of companies includes OLI Records, Crass Records, OLI Publishing, OLI management, Second Wind Digital.
OLI has been working and operating for over 40 years and of OLI Records, and the current roster current includes Bjork, Asgeir, Poppy Ackroyd, Gabriel Olafs, Arny Margret, Bad Breeding, and God Damn.
- Receivables (credit control) – Chase all outstanding invoices for both OLI Records and OLI Publishing
- Petty Cash – manage the office’s petty cash. Send receipts and reconciliations to the head of Finance on a monthly basis
- Payables – check writing; manage the weekly check run and financial reporting to the UK accounts department
- Check deposits – deposit checks with the bank and financial reporting to the UK accounts department on a weekly basis
- Manage purchase invoices – send approved purchase invoices to the UK with the correct coding on a weekly basis
- Manage credit card receipts – collect and forward all credit card receipts to the UK when requested
- Completion of new vendor forms
- General office management
- Ad-hoc office duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant,
- AP/AR clerk, or bookkeeper
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Sage 50 pro
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to multitask
- A keen interest in the music industry would be a benefit
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter as separate attachment with the subject ‘Bookeeper’, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Oct 28 2020