One Little Independent is looking for a Head of International to lead marketing and promotional strategy of the label internationally and manage our relationships with our third-party partners abroad.
Your role will be to help us deliver great campaigns for our artists internationally. This includes all marketing, promotion and retail activities for our artists, working alongside the rest of the OLI team and our partners internationally, contributing to the day to day running of the international department as well as researching opportunities and bringing ideas to the company and its projects.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for music and the will to develop a strong career in the industry, with outstanding communication skills and attention to detail, and ideally at least 2-years’ experience in the industry with a solid knowledge of international music marketing as well as a good understanding of the digital space.
- To input to the development of release plans in conjunction with the UK and US marketing teams, including pre-release planning, promotional coordination and digital strategy.
- To oversee the implementation of marketing plans, coordinate sales targets and manage project and departmental budgets.
- Professionally communicating projects to distribution partners ahead of physical manufacturing, to ensure that you gauge the best demand for the physical product
- Engaging relevant press/radio/TV teams for each project and making informed decisions whether to discuss certain projects on an individual basis or engage partners on a retainer across a number of suitable projects.
- Supplying all associates, promotional teams and distribution partners with all necessary marketing tools, digital assets, project updates and campaign timelines to properly service projects, with regular contact throughout.
- To serve as a liaison with artist management providing logistical insight, planning and international market feedback.
- Liaising directly with artists, management, live agents, promo teams and international A&Rs to organise promo activities whilst artists are on tour or during a campaign to maximise potential global reach.
- To provide weekly updates on priority projects highlighting sales information, data analysis, market feedback and new developments.
- To evaluate all international deal structures and provide regular assessments of the performance of our third party international partners.
- To develop an overall strategy for and pursue deeper partner relationships in emerging markets.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter saying why you think you are suitable to [email protected]