Role: Head of Finance
Company: One Little Independent Records
Location: South London
Salary: Competitive & Dependant on Experience
We are looking for a Head of Finance to lead our Finance department for our Recordings and Publishing businesses. In this role, you will have responsibility for the overall running of the Finance department, and will support the management team in making key business decisions.
You will need to have an excellent attention for detail and work well under pressure. You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, providing reports and analysis on the financial position of the business and overseeing the company expenditure and budgets.
You will be responsible for an Accounts Assistant who will assist with daily accounts input and you will work closely with the General Manager on cost of sales and project reporting. As part of the management team you will assist in developing our long-term business plans.
- Managing company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts
- UK Tax Compliance (VAT, Corporation taxes, employee taxes)
- Oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Function
- Oversee the preparation of monthly salaries
- Managing the annual audit process
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Ensuring accurate monthly management accounts are provided in a timely fashion
- Running the annual budgeting and forecasting process for both Recordings & Publishing to help support current and future business decisions
- Producing statutory accounts; regulatory reporting and managing the annual audit process
- Producing weekly cash flow forecasts and authorising weekly payment runs
- Managing tax compliance (e.g. Corporation Tax; VAT; PAYE etc.) and managing relationships with external stakeholders (e.g. Bank; Auditors etc.)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- You are a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 3 years post-qualified experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience in job roles such as Senior Finance Manager; Head of Finance and/or Financial Controller
- Experience of managing a small Finance team
- Experience in the implementation of new accounting software and systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience in the music (or media) industry would be beneficial
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send your CV and covering email detailing your experience and why you are the right person to join our team, to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone irrespective of gender, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or disability.