Creator/Graphic Designer – Part-time.
The candidate will be creating assets to support the label’s artist & label campaigns.
You’ll have the chance to work on a wide variety of artist campaigns to provide shareable and exciting content in video and still image form.
We’re looking for someone to work two days a week, based in our office in Tooting Bec.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Creating engaging visual content for artists to use on social platforms
- Print layout for advertisements, posters, annual ads etc.
- Editing video footage supplied by marketing teams
- Create relevant content in keeping with the artist’s brand
- Learn and use new technologies and content trends
- Participate in planning social campaigns for music artists across various genres, channels and platforms
- Spend time learning the latest design and editing techniques
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator
- Previous content creation experience, with examples to show
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with co-workers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and share ideas
- Interest in the music and entertainment industry
- Organised, with strong attention to detail